Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RP

The name's the game!, ) Roleplay your favorite Hetalia character and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to Meet You All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Italy

Italy

Nice to Meet You All Empty
PostSubject: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Ciao all, I'm Italy.

(Hi, my name is Abi. I like to draw, sing and write ((they all leave much to be desired)), and one day I hope to begin a career in animation. I go to school with people who RP as Germany and Austria. I hope that I can become friends with whoever reads this. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 pm

(ITALY!!!!!! XDDDDD
(for those who don't already know who I am.)

here's all you need to know about the Ottoman empire!! ;D simple enough.

My name's Kristin. or Kris, whichever you'd prefer. i'm from california. i love music, anime, and i have a Tumblr.(that is if anyone would like to know and would like to follow. just ask me! ;D) anything personal you wanna know about me, i suggest messaging me. hope to RP with everyone soon! nice to meet everyone, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

(TURKEY!!!!! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

(ITALY!! COME HERE!!!! -super glomp- GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!! XDDDDD I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 pm

(LOL CIAO, TURKEY!!!! ....UH, JUST A SEC, CAPS LOCK STuck oh wait nevermind X3)
Back to top Go down
Germany

Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Germany walks over to his friend, placing a consoling hand on the Italian's shoulder. "Italy...you skipped out on training again." He squeezes with a little more force than necessary. While he was truly glad to see his friend, he was far from pleased about that...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040?sk=
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:42 pm

"Oh, c-ciao Doitsu," Italy answers, turning bright pink. Oh man, he's in trouble. He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry about that. But I wanted to say ciao to Turkey!" The Italian gestures to the Ottoman standing in front of him.

(-glomps Turkey and Germany- Yaay! Mah bestest buddies! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Germany

Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

The German diverted his attention from the squirming Italian he had in his grasp to bow a curt nod to the Turk. "Guten tag, mein freuend. How haf you been?" Not really waiting for a reply, Germany set to work, chewing Italy's butt out as the small brunette began to tear up, wimpering like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

(duuuuude... i've been dead here. lolz. we need more people besides us.... but, as long as I'm with you guys, i don't even mind~. ;D)

The Turk just gave a light chuckle, watching as Germany barks like a dog to the poor Italian nation. "Are you sure you don't need some help with babysitting, Ludwig?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Despite the scolding from Doitsu, Italy smiles. "Babysitting? Who're we gonna babysit??" This earns him a heated glare from Germany. The Italian puts his head down, immediately losing his smile. "Okay."

(Yeah no kidding Very Happy -hugs you two-)
Back to top Go down
Turkey

Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Turkey gave a whole hearted laugh. "Don't worry, Italy. I was only joking. Just man up, and we'll get somewhere. If Ludwig here needs some assistance, I'm willing to give a hand. Just don't chase Greece's cats again, otherwise, it's World War all over again. Only this time, I might end up murdering Greece." he mumbled to himself trying hard not to laugh at what he had just said. "Actually, that doesn't so bad. Heheheh.."

(-hugs back even tighter- BEAR HUG!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

(YAY!!! -drags Doitsu into it- XD)

"Man up?" Italy smiles. "Oh! I can do that!" Putting a false grimace on his face, he puffs out his chest and starts marching. He keeps up the charade until he trips on a branch and falls. "That...wasn't very manly," he says after a few seconds on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Germany

Germany

PostSubject:    Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 am

(Turkey! ((It's me!!!)) You should totally join this site I'm a mod for! We seriously need a belly-dancing Turk! HAHA! XD Link: http://hetaliafun.forumotion.com/ See you soon, buddy! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Germany

Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 am

(Just be sure to use Turkey's real name... The admin's a nut job. Laughing She also expects introductions first thing! Cool )
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

(SITE. DIED. /SHOT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to Meet You All   Nice to Meet You All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to Meet You All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia RP :: Introductions-
Jump to: