Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia RP

The name's the game!, ) Roleplay your favorite Hetalia character and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Germany

Germany

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)   At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:55 pm

"Guten tag! I am Germany." A very stern looking soldier, clad in a pristine and crisp Waffen-SS uniform with poster-boy Aryan features, has you all lined up for his inspection. For some reason, to both your horror and fancy, he had a riding crop tucked firmly under his arm as he patrols the line of men you and the various others are a part of. "I am your new commanding officer. First off, I vill say that I vill ABSOLUTELY not tolerate laziness or cowvardice in mein military. I am iron-villed and vill not yield to nor stand vussies! My personal life ist none of your business and you may not like me und may vant to kill me by zhe end of zhis, but you vill become great soldiers so help me Gott!"

(Haha! Seriously though? My name is Katie and I'm a Mid-Western girl with dreams of making it big as a writer as you can tell by my lengthy character introduction. I work hard to become the best writer I can be and roleplay and fanfiction are my best form of practice. I'm a proud bisexual and attached to a wonderful boyfriend who accepts me 101%! I recently converted from Wicca to Christianity and am very open-minded. I speak English, but am learning German and Japanese. My bloodline is mostly Korean, but I also carry Irish, French, German, and my dad says there's a thimble of Polish in there somewhere.

I like to write, cosplay, surf the web, learn new languages/cultures, and read in my spare time and I'm a student who's seeking employment in my work time.

I love to listen to music! I'll listen to anything, but my favorite genres are J-Pop/J-Rock, Metal, Top-40, and Classical with my favorite bands being Rurutia, Rin', Nightwish, Korn, Ke$ha, and Owl City. I also like German music, like E Nomine and Eisblume. Eminem is also one of my "fighter" music (Something I listen to when I need a pick-me-up from a shitty day) and I love to fall asleep to anything Viennese or Bach's Cello Suite No. 5-Prelude.

I'm a movie-boss! I don't pick up t.v. so my family copes by buying a ton of different movies! (Besides, with that, we can watch our favorite stuff whenever we want...) My favorite movies are RENT, Tokyo Godfathers, Anything by Hayao Miyazaki, Sweeny Todd, Kung-Fu Hustle, 8 Mile, and REPO! The Genetic Opera! Of course, our shelf is also full of anime, my favorites being Naruto, Hetalia, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Black Butler, Blood Plus, Basilisk, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I cosplay, but oddly, I hate sewing...but it's totally worth it when I'm sporting a super-cute maid's costume or fem-Germany training outfit. Lolita fashions are so adorable and nothing beats a Victorian frill to any dress.

If I'm not writing or watching anime, I'm reading. My favorite books are Memoirs of a Geisha, Kiki's Delivery Service, and The Christopher Killer (and all the companion novels that follow).

I love sushi and sashimi, but they're super expensive. So, when I'm just sitting at home, I just slurp some good ol' ramen! Strawberry and strawberry-flavored treats are my sins! And, I love to drink Mountain Dew to wake up and Earl Grey tea to settle down.

I dislike it when people bash on gays, people of different cultures, or anyone who are different in general! Stop bullying!!! I also feel strongly for world-peace and coexistence! Hospital syringes scare the living Hell out of me and I still scream for my mom whenever I find a wasp in my room.)

"Now," Germany turned on his heel. You can hear the scrape of gravel grinding beneath his polished jackboots. "All of you, begin your laps! I vant 25 rounds about the main building! GEHEN!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040?sk=
Alice Vargas

Alice Vargas

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)   At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm

((LOL so hey. I'm the Fem!Italy rper on a different site (same name actually), you have the same exact intro as it is on the other site, so im assuming its you flower and if its not you then like, im totes sorry!))

"Hey, Germany~! Monika is ignoring me right now~! Do you know why~? Ve~ Can I have some pasta~?" The excited Italian jumped around in front of him, attracting wierd glances from the men standing in lines, not far from them. "Please? I'm really hungery!"
((LOL i can never spell that right~ Hungary, or hungery, or hungury. I get so confuddled~))
Back to top Go down

At Ease, Soldiers... (Germany's Introduction)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia RP :: Introductions-
Jump to: